We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hidden treasures of Tuscany: villages, countrysides,towns...

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
111 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Hidden treasures of Tuscany: villages, countrysides,towns...

Tuscany is not only Florence, Siena and the other main towns that everybody know, but it is aland that hide thousands of hidden corners of paradise. There are so many towns, villages, natural sites and pictouresque medieval churches, monasteies, sagre (local village feast) that you can discover traveling arund tuscany and less known by traditional guides. I live in Tuscany and I enjoy discovering this marvellous land week by week and it is incredible what you can discover!! let's

discover Tuscany all togethe! which less known places do you know? never heard about the pictouresque village Montefoscoli? Do you know Val D'elsa area in Tuscany? I visited it last weekend!

1. Re: Hidden treasures of Tuscany: villages, countrysides,towns...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 November 2009, 06:29