We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Rental

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
31 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Villa Rental

My husband and I are taking a Tuscan bike tour in May 2012 and then want a villa to rent for a week. We have our eye on two one is at the hillsides of Versilia the other is located "Tuscan countryside and it is very easy to reachable being only one kilometer from the famous village of Cortona". we will have a car. Any advice as to which area is best?

CrazyCanuck45

Norwich, Norfolk, Uk
Destination Expert
for Tuscany
Level Contributor
8,632 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa Rental

For me it would have to be the Cortona villa.

London
Level Contributor
265 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa Rental

hmmm could always do a bit more research on this one.

and of course how much money have you got to burn in Cortona?

Regards

John

Upper Maremma...
Level Contributor
770 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Villa Rental

Cortona no doubt.

Check "Where should we base ourselves in Tuscany?"

athomeintuscany.org/2011/…

London
Level Contributor
265 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Villa Rental

If you like biking then i remember the area of Bagni di Lucca provides ideal cycling conditions that is used by both the Italian national road and mountain bike teams...when i'm there there are many local cycling clubs to advise on areas to see. After a day cycling rest your bones at the roman spa..before getting your ice cream fix..mmmmm

Regards

John

5. Re: Villa Rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2012, 12:18