We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

accommodation in Castillini in Chianti

Australia
Level Contributor
133 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
accommodation in Castillini in Chianti

“ Accommadation in town ”

today, 9:32

My husband and I would like to stay in Castellina in September. Could anyone recommend a nice place to stay in the town itself within walking distance to restaurants/cafes/markets etc?

We would ideally like something with a bit of Italian character and self contained 1 bedroom with kitchen/kitchenette.

Thankyou!

Virginia
Level Contributor
3,540 posts
211 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: accommodation in Castillini in Chianti

The Palazzo Squarcialupi hotel has an apartment for 2 people with a kitchenette. We stayed at their hotel last year and loved it. Gorgeous view over the valley, close to restaurants and on a quiet pedestrian only street. Here's the link to the apartment.

palazzosquarcialupi.com/eng/charming_accommo…

Australia
Level Contributor
133 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: accommodation in Castillini in Chianti

Thanks so much Julie- Could be just what we are looking for!

Virginia
Level Contributor
3,540 posts
211 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: accommodation in Castillini in Chianti

It was perfect for us, so hopefully it works for you, too! Great pizza right across the street, wonderful gelatto at the north end of town. I'd love to be there right now!

Australia
Level Contributor
133 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: accommodation in Castillini in Chianti

Julie- Unfortunately all booked out for the time we want it. It does indeed look fantastic and I feel very disappointed its not available- as it looks perfect!

Thanks again

north carolina
Level Contributor
6,551 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: accommodation in Castillini in Chianti

You should note that Radda and Gaiole are close enough that you won't miss much in one of them. Go look in venere.com

6. Re: accommodation in Castillini in Chianti

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 15:43