We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

agriturismo recommedation with great food tuscany

kob
Melbourne
Level Contributor
221 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
agriturismo recommedation with great food tuscany

Hi all,

I am overwhelmed with the number of options available on the various websites and looking for some suggestions please. I don't know the area at all but we will be coming from France by train which is why I thought areas in Tuscany above Florence wouldn't be as far for us to travel. We are also staying for 5 nights in Rapallo or Sestri Levante. A lot of the top rated places on TA have reviews for accom from first time single posters so I am not sure about those ratings really.

What I am looking for is a beautiful, historic tuscan working farm that has apartments or family suites for a couple and teenage son. We will rent a car but it would be great if a village were within walking or cycle distance.

Thinking of staying 5 nights and exploring by car wherever during day. Must have pool and great food. Am hoping we can eat at night there in casual setting with other guests.

Any suggestions welcome, thanks.

1. Re: agriturismo recommedation with great food tuscany

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 February 2014, 23:21
kob
Melbourne
Level Contributor
221 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: agriturismo recommedation with great food tuscany

Well no as I don't know the area. It all looks great! But as we are training it from France and also staying on the Ligurian coast was thinking of somewhere in the northern half.

There just seems to be an endless choice I'm finding it hard to sift through so any recommendations would be great.

I guess key points: great food and produce, historic, pool, welcoming and the area some nice half day trips by car and a village or town within walking or cycle distance.

3. Re: agriturismo recommedation with great food tuscany

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

kob
Melbourne
Level Contributor
221 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: agriturismo recommedation with great food tuscany

Thanks Jey M could you tell me the name of the village or school? Thanks Kate

5. Re: agriturismo recommedation with great food tuscany

6. Re: agriturismo recommedation with great food tuscany

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

Removed on: 01 August 2013, 12:58
San Jose, California
Level Contributor
2,369 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: agriturismo recommedation with great food tuscany

Check out www.agariturismo.it

You can enter all of your desired parameters to narrow down your choices.

London
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: agriturismo recommedation with great food tuscany

Well, we stayed in a place near Castellina called Patrignone. We've been there twice, in fact, once as a couple and once with our young daughters. They only cook once a week (unless that's changed) but it's a stunning place with a great pool, and we have the best food we've ever had in Italy, bar none! If you look here on TA I'm sure you'll find them.

9. Re: agriturismo recommedation with great food tuscany

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 01 August 2014, 05:19