We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Week Package Tour Recommendations (no flights)

Glasgow, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Week Package Tour Recommendations (no flights)

Hello!

I'm planning on visiting Tuscany with my girlfriend in October (roughly 12th-20th). We are interested in removing the hassle of booking accommodation and driving around, by taking a pre-arranged tour. There are plenty of different package tour options around, but I can't seem to find any that don't involve return flights as part of the deal.

The problem we have with this, is that currently I live in Scotland and my girlfriend lives in Germany. We simply wanted to meet in Tuscany and then start a tour at that stage.

Can anyone help recommend package tours that don't involve flights as part of the overall booking? Any help would be hugely appreciated!

Thanks!

Savannah, GA
Level Contributor
1,831 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Week Package Tour Recommendations (no flights)

Almost any of the package toura will have - or will quote you if you phone them - a LAND ONLY price. This will simply be their price for the tour less airfare. Works well.

Savannah, GA
Level Contributor
1,831 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Week Package Tour Recommendations (no flights)

Sorry.....should read "package tourS".

Glasgow, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Week Package Tour Recommendations (no flights)

Thanks Savannah

4. Re: Week Package Tour Recommendations (no flights)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 July 2014, 06:19