We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Last minute bookings

L Z
London, United...
6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Last minute bookings

Hello,

I was wondering if any of you had any experience with last minute bookings in the high season in the maremma and livorno areas. I will be in the area next week. When trying through the main online booking sites, I don't get many results, and I was wondering if I'd have more luck trying directly once I am there. Given that booking sites often allow for free last-minute cancellations, there could be some rooms still available. I am willing to take the risk and am pretty flexible in terms of location.

Any tips?

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
5,859 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Last minute bookings

Try booking now but directly with the hotel, many times they hold rooms for booking directly so as to not to have to pay any commission.

I would not wait until you get there as time is your most valuable asset that you dont want to waste looking for hotels.

2. Re: Last minute bookings

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2015, 07:17