We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodations for our honeymoon

Which Cortona hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
11 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Accommodations for our honeymoon

We are going to be spending a few nights in cortona in september for our honeymoon. I'd like to find a b&b (agrotourism) place that will be close to the city and have higher end accommodations. I'd be grateful if someone could provide the names of a few places to stay. We will be renting a car.

Thanks,

Andy

Bergamo, Italy
Destination Expert
for Bergamo, Elba Island
Level Contributor
10,137 posts
404 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodations for our honeymoon

Have you read these reviews?

tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g187894-c2-Cortona_Pr…

They may help to start off!

Bye :)

Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accommodations for our honeymoon

Hello Andy, congratulazioni per il vostro matrimonio..We do have availability in our Holiday Home in Cortona Il Glicine, which is very nice for such an occasion.

flipkey.com/cortona-vacation-rentals/p280567/

It is free in September from the 12th to the 15th and then from 19th to the 30th..

Un saluto da Cortona.

Marzia e Alessandro

Roma
Level Contributor
28 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accommodations for our honeymoon

Hi Andy,

I have reviewed a couple of B&Bs in Cortona. My suggestions are:

Locanda Petrella (www.petrella26.com): right in the city centre, 2 minutes walk from the high road, the Signorelli Theatre and the MAEC Museum. Cosy, friendly management, rooms with wodden beams, cotto flooring (soe have a fireplace).

You can walk everywhere in town and it's gonna be close to all the amenities. You will have to park outside the city walls.

Relais Borgo S.Pietro (www.borgosanpietro.com): more high-end compared to the Locanda Petrella, free car park, nice pool, hosted in a old and nicely refurbished farmhouse, same management of the Hotel San Michele (top-notch hotel in Cortona!), you will have to drive to get anywhere.

Congrats for your wedding!

Edited: 11 May 2011, 11:39
4. Re: Accommodations for our honeymoon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2012, 01:18