We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

train times from cortona to florence

Which Cortona hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
cortona italy
Level Contributor
1 post
14 reviews
Save Topic
train times from cortona to florence

we are wishing to take a train from cortona to florence in early morning on june 15th 2011 and return in late evening of same day. which is the train we should take from cortonaand how long will the train journey take each way? please email me at pad830@yahoo.com

GAC
Los Angeles, CA
Destination Expert
for Sardinia
Level Contributor
8,736 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: train times from cortona to florence

Look up the schedules at

www.ferroviedellostato.it

You get off at the Camucia-Cortona station, then take the local bus up the hill to historic Cortona proper.

You must take a "regionale" train, with unreserved seats. The faster trains do not stop at Camucia-Cortona.

It's a very nice train ride.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
83,160 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: train times from cortona to florence

Note that it is a very bad idea to put your email address onto a public forum such as TA: it is just an invitation for spam. I suggest that you delete your post by clicking on "Report inappropriate content" and then selecting "Remove my posting".

3. Re: train times from cortona to florence

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2012, 02:16