We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One and Only Wedding Planner in Cortona - Need Advice!

Which Cortona hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
87 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
One and Only Wedding Planner in Cortona - Need Advice!

Hi!

We are getting married in Cortona in Sept. It's a long story but basically we had a wedding planner booked and we heard just after Christmas that she is closing down her business! We contacted One and Only wedding planners in Cortona about looking after things for us. The owner is based in Cortona which is fantastic and seems very professional and rates quite reasonable compared to some others.

I was just wondering if anyone on here has used the company before? I'm sure we will have no problems but we have had a stressful few days after hearing the news so would love to hear from someone else to put our minds at rest!

Thanks a lot!

Katy

1. Re: One and Only Wedding Planner in Cortona - Need Advice!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 16 January 2013, 19:05
Ireland
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: One and Only Wedding Planner in Cortona - Need Advice!

Hi Katy,

Patrizia from One & Only weddings organised my wedding in June 2011. She was amazing, I would definitely recommend her. She was recommended to us by the hotel where we had chosen to have the wedding. If you have any questions I'd be happy to help. Good luck with your wedding :-)

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
87 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: One and Only Wedding Planner in Cortona - Need Advice!

Hi,

Just to say we used One and Only for our wedding and we are so glad we did.

I would highly recommend Patrizia, she is a lovely person, very organized and great to deal with. After a bad start with our first wedding planner she put our minds at rest and sorted everything out. You wedding is in safe hands with her!

Level Contributor
3 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: One and Only Wedding Planner in Cortona - Need Advice!

Thanks everyone for these reviews! I am definitely going to contact One and Only now. All the other wedding planning websites look swanky but its better to get experienced recommendations

5. Re: One and Only Wedding Planner in Cortona - Need Advice!

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12 March 2014, 14:05
Level Contributor
3 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: One and Only Wedding Planner in Cortona - Need Advice!

We just had our wedding last weekend and it was absolutely wonderful. Patrizia is super efficient, kind and patient - everything anyone would want in a wedding planner. I am Asian and I don't speak Italian whilst my husband is European. Patrizia helped us to sort out the extensive paperwork needed to marry in the Town Hall and managed everything perfectly from the flowers to the caterers, babysitters to security. I was initially apprehensive as she recommended just one provider but this is because she was used to working with them and they are just simply the best in the area!!! Stefano the photographer was extremely patient and enthusiastic, Roberto the florist comes up with ways in which you can get the best flowers for a reasonable price and Antonio from Tonino has the most delicious catering - it was a feast. Patrizia was very good with the most difficult guests and family members. She also helped us organise shuttles for our wedding guest - no mean feat as everyone was always disorganised. She also patiently fielded the numerous numerous phone calls from guests asking her what to wear and what time the ceremony started! I cannot say thank you enough to Patrizia and also to Katy94 and Dage who replied my PMs for a reply when I asked them for their opinion

Cortona, Italy
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: One and Only Wedding Planner in Cortona - Need Advice!

Look at Claudia Cesarini's travel and wedding services at www.timearoundtuscany.com . Claudia is a delightful person with excellent English language skills. Her office is located in the center of Cortona, just up the street from La Loggetta restaurant. You can contact her by e-mail at info@timearoundtuscany.com.

8. Re: One and Only Wedding Planner in Cortona - Need Advice!

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2015, 07:16