We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cortona Parking Lot for Campervan

Summersville, West...
Level Contributor
1,179 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Cortona Parking Lot for Campervan

Is there a parking lot for a campervan in Cortona? I've read about the one close to Santo Spirto Church which has an escalator but didn't know if would be good for a campervan.

Utrecht, The...
Level Contributor
3,014 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cortona Parking Lot for Campervan

I recall seeing campervans there, but I think there is a sign you can't stay overnight. There are two parking in Cortona when you arrive at the city walls. Take a sharp right at the city wall because the parking lot there is more open than the other one. And this one has an escalator part of the way to the town.

2. Re: Cortona Parking Lot for Campervan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 00:15