We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nat Broke Her Foot-Canceled Tour...Options?

Which Florence hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
329 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Nat Broke Her Foot-Canceled Tour...Options?

Hi all,

I just found out from Nathalie Pan that she broke her foot and will not be conducting tours for a while :-( Our tour on Friday, June 13 has been canceled. She was very sweet and said she contacted her other sources to see if anyone else is available but since it's high season she hadn't had much luck. She did find a friend who can do a half day tour of Chianti and said we could do Siena on our own. I know that Siena is easy to do from Florence but I was looking forward to one continuous day tour and not worry about transporation. Some of the other tours I looked at it's only wine tasting and does not include Siena or San G.

Should I just do the Siena tour by ourselves and forgo the Chianti portion? I know we can always spend more time exploring Florence. This was a wedding present to my husband since we are getting married the day before so I am disappointed but certainly understand Nat's situation and am glad she told me earlier.

Any other options or advice?

Thanks!

Volterra, Italy
Level Contributor
1,025 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nat Broke Her Foot-Canceled Tour...Options?

You could try contacting Filippo at guidedtours@libero.it

He has been mentioned recently here on TA.

Good luck, June 13th isn't far away.

Level Contributor
21,532 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nat Broke Her Foot-Canceled Tour...Options?

Or Rebecca or Susanna santori or Alessandro Cammilli.

Best of luck!!!

Hamburg, Germany
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Nat Broke Her Foot-Canceled Tour...Options?

I'm sorry to hear about Nat and sorry for the inconvenience for you. Here are a couple of alternatives:

Susanna Santoni (susanna.santoni@gonlinet.com)

Azzurra Rosadini & Christian Scalone (www.viaggidambra.com)

Good luck!

Las Vegas
Level Contributor
420 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nat Broke Her Foot-Canceled Tour...Options?

Did you try Franco Fadda ?

www.francowinetourexperience.com/welcome.htm

We just had a blast with him last week. He was great and totally personalized our tour.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
329 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Nat Broke Her Foot-Canceled Tour...Options?

Thanks all! I ended up booking a tour with Susanna, really looking forward to it! Will definitely report back. All other suggestions were great and all the guides were very responsive!

6. Re: Nat Broke Her Foot-Canceled Tour...Options?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 September 2009, 02:20