We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Florence Ciompi apt. or Palazzo Antellesi apts?

Which Florence hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
salt lake city
Level Contributor
125 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Florence Ciompi apt. or Palazzo Antellesi apts?

Trying to decide between the Florence Ciompi apt. by Santa Croce or Palazzo Antellesi? We have two teen girls and need 2 bed/ 2 bath combo with washer/dryers,etc.

Thanks for any info.

Level Contributor
21,532 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Florence Ciompi apt. or Palazzo Antellesi apts?

I don't know the apartments but the Antellesi location is in my opinion slightly better.

washington, dc
Level Contributor
4,022 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Florence Ciompi apt. or Palazzo Antellesi apts?

Several years ago, we visited a number of the Antellesi apartments, and the ones we saw seemed very spiffy. I do not know the Ciompi apartments. Like Anon, I think the location of the Antellesi is better.

Bay Village, Ohio
Level Contributor
916 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Florence Ciompi apt. or Palazzo Antellesi apts?

We stayed in the Palazzo Ciompi apartments 3 years ago and were very pleased. We had the Michaelangelo apartment - 2 bedrooms and 2 baths, with a third loft bedroom (one double bed)up a staircase from the master bedroom. The second bedroom had two twin beds. We thought the location was great - the views from our living room window were wonderful - we looked out on the piazza and then to the hills of Florence beyond. There was a Standa grocery store about a block away, which made shopping very convenient. Everything was within easy walking distance from the apartment. The post office was right there, along with a number of cafes and bakeries.

4. Re: Florence Ciompi apt. or Palazzo Antellesi apts?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 September 2009, 03:16