We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi from Pisa airport to Florence and Florence restaurant

London
Level Contributor
281 posts
137 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi from Pisa airport to Florence and Florence restaurant

Please let me know if you can provide taxi from Pisa airport to our hotel in Florence on the 7th September for 4 adults, thanks

We are also looking for an extra special restaurant/hotel to celebrate mum's 70th birthday party, if you know one that is luxurious and special but also friendly and fun and not stuffy and arrogant please let me know....thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Pisa
Pisa
Province of Pisa, Italy
Florence
Florence
Province of Florence, Italy
warrington
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi from Pisa airport to Florence and Florence restaurant

Hi

I hope you do not mind me asking ,My husband and I are going to Florence in November flying into Pisa also and I have never been to Italy before I posted on my yahoo and got some excellent information on places to see at the time I did not relise how far away the airport was from Florence so I am looking for transfers I googled and you question came up.

I am going to post on yahoo but I do not know if you are back yet but would really appreciate any help on transfers etc.

My email is deborah-ryder@o2.co.uk.

Kind Regards

Debbie

Mentioned in this post
Florence
Florence
Pisa
Pisa
Province of Pisa, Italy
Italy
Italy
Europe
washington, dc
Level Contributor
4,022 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi from Pisa airport to Florence and Florence restaurant

A taxi from Pisa airport to Florence will cost a fortune - probably a good deal more than whatever you are paying to fly into Pisa.

There are two alternative ways to get from Pisa airport to the center of Florence - trains which leave directly from the airport, and buses, which do the same.

There are dozens and dozens of posts on this forum about both of those. Just run a search and you will get all the information you could possibly want, and, if not, ask again.

Mentioned in this post
Pisa
Pisa
Province of Pisa, Italy
Florence
Florence
3. Re: Taxi from Pisa airport to Florence and Florence restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2009, 04:16