We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Glamours special birthday dinner for older lady

London
Level Contributor
276 posts
134 reviews
Save Topic
Glamours special birthday dinner for older lady

We were going to book Il Brunello which is in the Bernini Palace Hotel but I have my reservations about it for some reason, it may not be as grand a hotel as the limited pictures seems to suggest. Dinner is not available in the Winter Garden or the Ballroom of the Grand Hotel and the restaurant which is is very modern and not all what we want.

Has anyone any experience of the Hotel Bernini Palace and its Brunello restaurant? I am also now thinking Rossini or ORVM restaurants may be better although not as fun as being in a large hotel.

The first choice was to spend the evening in the restaurant of the old fashioned sumptous suroundings of a hotel restaurant but not so sure now. Any advice greatly appreciated. Thanks!

1. Re: Glamours special birthday dinner for older lady

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2009, 00:16