We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Discounted designer clothes

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
560 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Discounted designer clothes

I have heard about places outside Florence that sell last year's collections at discounted prices. I am looking for menswear. Although I have heard mixed responses about how good the discounts really are, I would like to see for myself. Does anyone know the addresses and how to get there?!?

Level Contributor
21,532 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Discounted designer clothes

Look in past posts using the small window above yours using "outlet" or "mall" as search words. All opinions, prices and ways to get there are there.

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
560 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Discounted designer clothes

I looked, but old posts seem to have been put "on watch", so you cannot post on them. I wanted to ask others' opinion and the address, but the old threads would not let me post on them. Would you be so good as to make one of the old threads "active," paste my original post in this thread to there, and removed this one, please?

Level Contributor
21,532 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Discounted designer clothes

I can't - but why the old posts with their fresh from the experience opinions are not good?

Cetona
Level Contributor
296 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Discounted designer clothes

There are two outlet store near Florence.

The Prada outlet(Montevarchi) and the Mall outlet (Reggello).

You can easly find information in the old posts and in internet.

Firenze
Level Contributor
557 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Discounted designer clothes

There are in fact 2 more much larger outlet malls, one in each direction from FLorence (see: http://tinyurl.com/lxd4l4)

At Valdichiana outlet (1 hour south on A1 highway) I think there is the best menswear - Boggi Milano outlet is very good for suits, trousers and shirts, and the Valentino brand store is excellent. My husband usually finds more there than at the Barberino Outlet.

6. Re: Discounted designer clothes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 March 2010, 05:18