We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tickets for Uffizi

Which Florence hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Gourock, United...
Level Contributor
368 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Tickets for Uffizi

Planning to visit Uffizi in Florence and understand that it is advisable to book tickets in advance. Not too keen on phoning to book from uk but would be happy to book online. I'm aware there is usually an extra charge for this, but I was wondering first of all which website is easier and most user friendly to buy from? Would I just print off my own ticket at home and take it with me ?

thanks in advance,

Nicola

washington, dc
Level Contributor
4,022 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Tickets for Uffizi

I don't understand why you don't want to telephone. It is much the easiest and most flexible way to handle it. If you book by telephone, you don't pay until you arrive at the Uffizi.

If you book on the Internet, you have to pay in advance.

But if you insist on booking online, the place to go is the official website, at:

www.b-ticket.com/b-ticket/Uffizi/default.aspx

Witney, United...
Level Contributor
114 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tickets for Uffizi

Use the website already mentioned as its the official one There is a booking fee of 4 euros per ticket but any other website you come across will charge you even more than that.

If you book online on this official site you only get a choice of afternoon slots so if you want the morning you'll have to phone. If you book online you pay upfront and get no refund if you don't go for whatever reason.

Online bookings will be confirmed by email and you print this and exchange the printout for your tickets there.

Gourock, United...
Level Contributor
368 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tickets for Uffizi

Thanks for the info.

Nicola

Boston
Level Contributor
5 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tickets for Uffizi

thanks for the suggestion - will speaking English work or is it only for Italian speaker if one telephones ahead?

washington, dc
Level Contributor
4,022 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Tickets for Uffizi

Of course they speak English - and French - and German - and Spanish . . . and.

Level Contributor
21,532 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tickets for Uffizi

And they are also very nice and you don't have to leave your credit card details. Just remember to jot down the reservation number and bring it with you on the day of the visit.

7. Re: Tickets for Uffizi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 August 2010, 08:16