We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Decent Budget Hotels in good location in Florence

Cape Town, Western...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
Decent Budget Hotels in good location in Florence

Hi there,

Three of us (students) are traveling to Florence for the first time in June.

Advice regarding a good location to stay, and a specific hotel (decent, clean budget hotel) will be greatly appreciated. Specific hotel names will be appreciated!

Thanking you in advance and look forward to hearing from you.

Michelle

South Africa

Australia
Level Contributor
351 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Decent Budget Hotels in good location in Florence

I stayed at La Grande Cantoria ( Via Nazionale 35, Santa Maria Novella) last year and booked again this year as I was very impressed at it's quality & price. $78 USD (AUD) for a double room. This includes breakfast (croissants, coffeee, tea, juice) which is bought to your room. It has a clean private bathroom and the room is plain (but clean). Great location opposite the central mercato and 5 mins from train station. Everything is walking distance

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
6,182 posts
247 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Decent Budget Hotels in good location in Florence

I've stayed at both these places for 50 euro a night, both were very central, ot the two I preferred Hotel Maxim

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g187895-d6109…

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g187895-d1954…

new york
Level Contributor
301 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Decent Budget Hotels in good location in Florence

hi michelle, if you are open to looking to save money you can try searching for accomodations on airbnb.com i found a place to stay near the duomo for 60 euro a night.

4. Re: Decent Budget Hotels in good location in Florence

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 00:40