We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palazzo Pitti/Boboli Gardens ??

Jensen Beach...
Level Contributor
391 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Palazzo Pitti/Boboli Gardens ??

HI

Trying to finish up my itinerary to share with you and get your thoughts. I have a quick question first.

Can you access the Boboli Gardens thru the Palazzo Pitti (are they connected)? We will probably be using the Firenze card and at first I have these two sites on differet days can I do them the same day by going to the Pitti and the gardens are right there?

Sorry I sound so confused.

Thanks

Bev

Bedfordshire...
Destination Expert
for Berlin
Level Contributor
9,636 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Palazzo Pitti/Boboli Gardens ??

Yes, the gardens are part of the Pitti 'complex', as it were. You would normally do the two together. hope the weather is kind for you.

Jensen Beach...
Level Contributor
391 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Palazzo Pitti/Boboli Gardens ??

Thank you so much. I kinda thought that but wanted to double and triple check.

We are going in September. We usually have great weather :)

Thanks again :)

Bedfordshire...
Destination Expert
for Berlin
Level Contributor
9,636 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Palazzo Pitti/Boboli Gardens ??

I have been in Florence the past two Septembers and the weather was wonderful both times.

Florence, Italy
Level Contributor
989 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Palazzo Pitti/Boboli Gardens ??

Entrance to Boboli includes access to the Bardini Gardens - very beautiful with seasonal plantings, statuary and a really nice terrace caffé overlooking a drop-dead view of Florence. Perfect spot to rest your weary feet and sip a prosecco!

Norwich, Norfolk, Uk
Destination Expert
for Tuscany
Level Contributor
8,611 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Palazzo Pitti/Boboli Gardens ??

No entrance to the Bardini gardens with the Firenze card though

Edited: 14 April 2012, 21:49
6. Re: Palazzo Pitti/Boboli Gardens ??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 19:41