We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

accademia galery tickets

Puebla, Mexico
1 post
Save Topic
accademia galery tickets

hi everyone!...

well.. i have a couple of days trying to buy tow tickets for the accademia galery .... and its impossible to get in to the b-ticket and firenze musei web sites.. so, do you know were i can buy the tickets?.. im a kind od desperate, because the date is aproaching and i need to buy them!..

i hope you can help me!

daniel

BARCELONA.SPAIN
Level Contributor
1,717 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: accademia galery tickets

Just try phoning them:

To buy or book tickets to the Uffizi gallery and Accademia galleries in Florence the best way is phoning the number +39 (0)55 294883 and reserving.

They speak good english and you don´t need to give your credit card details on the phone

Norwich, Norfolk, Uk
Level Contributor
8,658 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: accademia galery tickets

Yes, phoning is the best way, there are fewer problems and more time slots available.

new york, ny
Level Contributor
461 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: accademia galery tickets

As the previous posters have said, call them. You may have to wait on the line a bit, but once you get a person it's very easy. We did this, but but based on a poster's tip, we made the reservation for the third day of our trip. On the second day we took a chance and went to the Accademia and were able to get in within 10 minutes(even though the guard told us it would 45 minutes). This saved us the extra reservation fee. Enjoy. It's a wonderful museum--it's a lot more than just David (although the statue is truly sublime).

Florence, Italy
Level Contributor
989 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: accademia galery tickets

Oh thank you thank you, nosaat, for pointing out that the Accademia is so much more than 'David'! Not that he isn't exquisite in every way and has one of the most fascinating tales (I said TALES!) in art history but, this museum houses enough wonderful art to keep anyone busy for hours!

Boca Raton, Florida
Level Contributor
720 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: accademia galery tickets

If you are staying at a hotel in Florence, see if they offer this service. Our hotel obtained tickets for us. I just had to email them and tell them when we wanted to go. So easy.

6. Re: accademia galery tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2013, 04:17