We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

IL Casellino, near Florence

Ottawa
Level Contributor
275 posts
1 review
Save Topic
IL Casellino, near Florence

Hello travellers,

About 20 km from Florence there is a called

" IL Casellino " where they have olive groves. They make a delicious organic oil " " Campo di Torri ".

If you been there, could you tell me about your experience ?

From Florence, do you knowif it is possible to reach them by public transport ?

Thank you,

Masaryk

Milan, Italy
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: IL Casellino, near Florence

Hello Masaryk

my wife and I spent a unique weekend at "Il Casellino". We rented "Il Fienile" and we discovered it was a very charming two stories cottage, with beautiful furniture and spot-clean bathrooms. The view opens over a typical Tuscany valley and the large property (which produces the top quality olive oil you mentioned) allows for long walks. And after the walk we rested at the pool (quite large for a private villa), while enjoying the unique view.

An experience we have recommended to our friends. We believe you can reach it by public transportation (train to the closest railroad station and then bus)

Roberto & Viviana

Edited: 17 July 2012, 22:44
2. Re: IL Casellino, near Florence

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 July 2013, 05:16