We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wondrous

Which Florence hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bedfordshire...
Destination Expert
for Berlin
Level Contributor
9,381 posts
94 reviews
Save Topic
Wondrous

I have just been googling (other search engines are available) a question for a friend and one of the other featured questions was "What's it like in Italy?". As the man said "Don't that beat all?"

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
248 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wondrous

Having recently returned from my first ever trip to Italy, I find that question especially ironic. If I could only say one thing about my experience, it would probably be how regionally diverse Italy is, much more than I was expecting even with considerable research.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
60 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wondrous

Same for me -- Rome, Venice, Florence, and Tuscany were each like visiting a different country that shared an ancient common heritage

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Macau, Holiday Travel, Food and Travel
Level Contributor
27,351 posts
5,586 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wondrous

Over 70 countries visited, Italy is a top three for us. Also, Rome, Florence and Venice are each in our top five cities. It really doesn't get much better than Italy.

Montepulciano, Italy
Level Contributor
6,172 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wondrous

I was thinking this recently. Everywhere you go this summer you see happy, smiling visitors clearly having a really good time. It's possibly the same elsewhere in the world but it just struck me that this is a good vacation destination.

Castellina in...
Level Contributor
3,308 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wondrous

"What's it like in Italy?"

Oh, wow! Hey, it's, like, real cool.

Edited: 28 July 2012, 13:13
Greater London...
Level Contributor
4,353 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Wondrous

Mmmm.......it's not bad.

7. Re: Wondrous

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 August 2013, 10:17