We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Firenze card

Which Florence hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Firenze card

Hi, Im looking to buy a firenze card for my trip next week, is it secure to buy online through www.firenze.it or would you recommend getting it when I've arrived? Also we wont be arriving in florence until 23.30pm, although its only a 400 mtr walk to the hotel (they say) will it be safe through the streets at that time, I ask only as its just myself (female) and my 17 yr old daughter. A bit nervous!!

Ocean City, MD
Level Contributor
10,084 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Firenze card

You can do either, buy it online thru that site or buy at any of these points when you get there: www.firenzecard.it/index.php…

Florence is very safe, just exercise due caution as you would anywhere.

Florence, Italy
Level Contributor
989 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Firenze card

the site's secure - purchase it online and claimit with your voucher when you get here. Or you can buy the card when you get here, no problem.

Where's your hotel? if you're worried, why sweat it? There's a taxi stand just outside the station.

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Firenze card

Thanks vey much for the replies, reassured we're both looking forward to the experience.

4. Re: Firenze card

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 July 2013, 10:16