We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommended Wedding Planners in Florence area

Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Recommended Wedding Planners in Florence area

Hello there

I'm trying to organise my wedding in Florence in Sept 2013 having done a lot of research/planning myself so far I now need help! Can anyone recommend a wedding planner or company for me. I'm trying desperately to keep my costs down.

Thanks so much!

California
Level Contributor
10 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommended Wedding Planners in Florence area

I got married in Tuscany in July and LOVED my wedding planner. I did a ton of research and not only was she the best priced but she literally made my wedding a dream come true.

Her name is Ilaria and her website is http://www.glameventsintuscany.com.

Feel free to message me if you have any questions about anything! :)

~ Sara

Mentioned in this post
Sydney
Level Contributor
49 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommended Wedding Planners in Florence area

oh Polygirl17 can you share some more about your wedding? we are also planning a wedding in Sept/oct in Florence/Tuscany and don't know where to look. I've contacted Ilaria but before i bite the bullet and decide on Italy I want to make sure it's worth it..

villas' are crazy expensive wanting people to hire them out for a week or a few days.

Mentioned in this post
California
Level Contributor
10 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Recommended Wedding Planners in Florence area

It's definitely worth it in my opinion (but I'm kind of biased!).

We rented a villa for the week which held 30 people. Everyone paid for their own stay, which made the cost very minimal and it worked out perfectly. Our ceremony was not legal since it was not in a church or a town hall. We performed it outside at the villa, then had the reception there as well. Ilaria and her team set everything up, decorated everything and worked with the caterer and DJ. I didn't have to do anything, I could just enjoy the day!

Before we decided on renting the villa for the week, Ilaria gave me options for locations that you could rent just for the day. Also, I've seen people do the wedding at a restaurant, which is a great idea, too.

My wedding is on Style Me Pretty so you can see more here: stylemepretty.com/destination-weddings/2012/…

Let me know if you have any more questions, I'm more than happy to help!

4. Re: Recommended Wedding Planners in Florence area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 21 November 2012, 08:35
Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Recommended Wedding Planners in Florence area

Thank you everyone for the recommendations :)

6. Re: Recommended Wedding Planners in Florence area

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 21 November 2012, 08:05
7. Re: Recommended Wedding Planners in Florence area

Removed on: 13 December 2012, 23:35
8. Re: Recommended Wedding Planners in Florence area

Removed on: 13 December 2012, 23:35
New York
Level Contributor
1 post
30 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Recommended Wedding Planners in Florence area

Contact Marianna di Paolo. She is actually located on the Amalfi Coast (the most perfect location for weddings) but has connections everywhere in Italy. Her company is La Calla Events. www.lacalla.com She speaks English perfectly and will certainly lead you in the right direction. Go to the web-site and send her a note. She will immediately respond. She did some work for me in Italy with events and is an absolute pleasure to work with.

Mentioned in this post
Amalfi Coast
Amalfi Coast
Campania, Italy
10. Re: Recommended Wedding Planners in Florence area

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 April 2013, 10:30