We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus to Antinori winery in Bargino

Which Florence hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ohio
Level Contributor
35 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Bus to Antinori winery in Bargino

Would like to know which bus we would take to reach Bargino, where the Antinori winery is located .If you know where we would pick the bus up in Florence that would be helpful also. Thanks!

Old lady

Castellina in...
Level Contributor
3,271 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus to Antinori winery in Bargino

SITA bus 368 - 370 - the trip takes about an hour and a quarter. You would probably best board at the SITA bus station near SMN railway station.

The timetable is here: http://www.acvbus.it/orari/368-370.pdf

Montepulciano, Italy
Level Contributor
5,858 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus to Antinori winery in Bargino

And it's definitely worth the effort to get there for it's the most amazing place. What the architects have done there is beyond belief. Oh and the wines are pretty good too!!!

Florence, Italy
Level Contributor
989 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus to Antinori winery in Bargino

Take the SITA bus to Bargino from the Autostazione in Florence, on Via Santa Caterina da Siena, ext to Santa Maria Novella Station. The trip takes about 40 minutes, the bust stop in Bargino is directly in front of the cantine. Antinori tells me that you'll need reservations, which you can make by sending a request to antinori@antinori.it

Ohio
Level Contributor
35 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bus to Antinori winery in Bargino

Thank you so much for all your informative replies on the Antinori Winery and which bus to take. I appreciate you taking the time to get back to me. Have a great day,

Old Lady

Florence, Italy
Level Contributor
989 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Bus to Antinori winery in Bargino

My pleasure! Have a great day at Antinori! By the way, on your way back, why not stop for a bit in the really great little town of San Casciano Val di Pesa! (I know it's a great little town because it's *my* little town!) The Museo Civico is a gem, there are nice stores to browse and several really good restaurants!

Have fun!

Ohio
Level Contributor
35 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bus to Antinori winery in Bargino

Will take you up on your suggestion-sounds like a plan for a great day in Tuscany.Thanks for the suggestion.

Mille Grazie !

Old Lady

Adelaide
Level Contributor
386 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bus to Antinori winery in Bargino

Thanks for this post, I think I'll do this trip as well !!

Forestville, CA
Level Contributor
6 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bus to Antinori winery in Bargino

Thanks so much, very helpful!

9. Re: Bus to Antinori winery in Bargino

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 April 2014, 07:17