We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

FIRENZE CARD worth 72euro - how many person can entry?

Which Florence hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Florence, Italy
9 posts
Save Topic
FIRENZE CARD worth 72euro - how many person can entry?

Dear All,

The FIRENZE CARD is mentioned with the mueseum and tram access for 72hrs. but it did not mention anywhere how many person can be use of one card. I am travelling with my wife and 1year old kid and the credit card is under my name so if I can book one right?

also from where can I collect once I reach florence?

Thanks in advance

Bedfordshire...
Destination Expert
for Berlin
Level Contributor
9,364 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: FIRENZE CARD worth 72euro - how many person can entry?

The card is for one adult, but your child is included. You will have to buy a second card for your wife.

The places where you can collect your cards are listed here :

www.firenzecard.it/index.php…

Florence, Italy
9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: FIRENZE CARD worth 72euro - how many person can entry?

Does it matter if I book for my wife from my credit card with her name? also is it ok if I travel and buy directly rather than paying from credit card?

thank you

Bedfordshire...
Destination Expert
for Berlin
Level Contributor
9,364 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: FIRENZE CARD worth 72euro - how many person can entry?

No

Yes. It is no problem buying when you are in Florence.

Norwich, Norfolk, Uk
Destination Expert
for Tuscany
Level Contributor
8,502 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: FIRENZE CARD worth 72euro - how many person can entry?

I really don't see that the card is worth is now that it has gone up to 72 euros. The historic centre of Florence is very small so long as you have a stroller/pushchair you will end up walking most places. I can't see how any first time visitor to Florence can possibly used 72 euros worth of entries in 3 days. The Amici degli Uffizi card might be a better option for you. You could get a family card for 100 euros. It won't give you free transport or entry to as many places, but it will get you to skip the queues in the two most problematic places (Uffizi and Accademia) and free entry to enough places to keep you busy for 3 days.

Florence, Italy
9 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: FIRENZE CARD worth 72euro - how many person can entry?

Hi i would go for uffaizi card..how can i purchase online..

i am reaching by september 1st sunday which is holiday for the desk so i wont be able to buy.

if i book online will they deliver to my hotel as i have only few days to travel...

thanks

Norwich, Norfolk, Uk
Destination Expert
for Tuscany
Level Contributor
8,502 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: FIRENZE CARD worth 72euro - how many person can entry?

Ah you have a problem there. I don't think you have enough time to risk buying it online and getting it delivered on time, even if they could deliver to your hotel. Too much if a risk I think. You know there are only 3 places with significant lines Uffizi, Accademia and Duomo. You could still ring and make reservations for Uffizi and Accademia (cost 4 euros plus normal ticket price). The Duomo is free to enter and although it does get a line it is very fast moving.

7. Re: FIRENZE CARD worth 72euro - how many person can entry?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2014, 06:20