We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel/agriturisimo so we take train/bus

central coast...
Level Contributor
482 posts
Save Topic
hotel/agriturisimo so we take train/bus

to florence. will be staying in radda for 2 nights...should we extend there, don't think the train is very doable or we can move one night so we can bus/train in to florence.

we will be leaving florence area for parma region so could look a little north of florence.

Likely To Sell Out
Tuscany in One Day Sightseeing Tour
6,738 reviews
from US$112.60*
Cooking Class and Lunch at a Tuscan...
1,322 reviews
from US$122.60*
Cinque Terre Hiking Day Trip from...
3,093 reviews
from US$112.60*
Pisa, Siena and San Gimignano Day...
303 reviews
from US$100.10*
Norwich, Norfolk, Uk
Level Contributor
8,669 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel/agriturisimo so we take train/bus

No train in Radda. You can get to Florence with a change at Fontebecci, but it takes over 2 hours.

Castellina in...
Level Contributor
3,352 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel/agriturisimo so we take train/bus

There are direct buses from Radda to Florence but not many.

http://www.acvbus.it/orari/365.pdf

Norwich, Norfolk, Uk
Level Contributor
8,669 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel/agriturisimo so we take train/bus

My apologies. I was relying on bus fox and didn't do a general search.

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
103 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hotel/agriturisimo so we take train/bus

Tuscan,

I saw on another post that you feel a warm welcome is always available from Casa Forese. I am considering staying for a week in May 2014. I am having trouble getting solid info on the property. Do you know if it is a shared property? do the owners live there as well as rent a portion of the place? Is it big enough with a functioning kitchen for a chef to stay in? and finally, I have been past the house on one of my morning jogs a few years back when I stayed in Greve, and was wondering do you feel this place is too isolated to be traveling around especially if we come back late at night? Please advise, thank you...

5. Re: hotel/agriturisimo so we take train/bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2014, 05:19