We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Excursion in Florence

Ohio
Level Contributor
7 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Excursion in Florence

Has anyone used Andrea Natali / tuscanyexperiencetours.com ?

Ocean City, MD
Level Contributor
10,807 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Excursion in Florence

I've booked two excursions from Lucca with him. He was highly recommended to me by a very reputable company here on TA (which were booked for my dates). Andrea has been very prompt in responding to my inquiries and I'm looking forward to meeting him. My travel dates aren't until the 1st week of October, so I'll be posting my experience. I feel quite confident he'll provide a nice experience for my itinerary, as I don't think the other company would have recommended him otherwise.

Wirral UK
Level Contributor
48 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Excursion in Florence

We have used Andrea twice and he is super, on both occasions we were on a cruise and had agroup of 6 and 8 all of whom raved about our days afterwards.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Level Contributor
2,484 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Excursion in Florence

I have used Romeinlimo for several tours out of Florence and they have been exceptional. You can read their reviews on the Rome forum even though they are very popular in Florence and Naples. We did a wine tour last year that was one of the best tours we've ever done.

Have a great time!

Level Contributor
1 post
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Excursion in Florence

He is fabulous. Reliable and helpful with details. Loved our day from Florence to Cinque Terra with a stop in Pisa on the way home. He loves taking people around and made our trip so memorable.

5. Re: Excursion in Florence

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2015, 05:16