We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Uffizi vs Accademia

Vilnius, Lithuania
Level Contributor
54 posts
211 reviews
Save Topic
Uffizi vs Accademia

If to visit only one of them, what would be your choice ?

Florence Italy
Level Contributor
1,658 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Uffizi vs Accademia

Apples and oranges, Ekspertas, and we'd opt for the whole fruit basket.

We realize that this doesn't much help at all, but it is our firm belief. If you'd rather a shorter cultural experience, than visiting David at the Accademia might be the ticket for you.

Maybe that helps a wee bit better? We hope so.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
25,682 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Uffizi vs Accademia

you can look at their websites.

I love the Uffizi, but if you have so little time in Florence that you are actually facing this decision, I'd probably go with seeing David at the Academia.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
13,179 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Uffizi vs Accademia

The Uffizi is an investment in time, energy and research...sounds like you don't have time for that.

David is much easier.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
24,287 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Uffizi vs Accademia

Reading the TA reviews may help you decide.

tripadvisor.ca/Attraction_Review-g187895-d19…

tripadvisor.ca/Attraction_Review-g187895-d23…

Maryland
Level Contributor
104 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Uffizi vs Accademia

I enjoyed the Accademia more. Despite all the great artwork at the Uffizi, there is nothing like the "wow" moment of seeing David.

Medford, Oregon
Level Contributor
763 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Uffizi vs Accademia

I agree if you really only have time for one - definitely see the David at the Accademia. That being said, that really is the main thing to see at the Accademia, so possibly go there to see the David, and then spend more leisurely time at the Uffizi.

7. Re: Uffizi vs Accademia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 September 2014, 05:17