We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luggage storage at Montevarchi-ter?

Singapore, Singapore
11 posts
Save Topic
Luggage storage at Montevarchi-ter?

Hi everyone,

I will be traveling from Florence to Rome, on the way, I will stop by at Montevarchi-ter station to have some shopping session at the Prada outlet before taking the train to Rome. I'm carrying a huge backpack with a luggage; I'm afraid the staff at the outlet may not allow me in. Does anyone know whether there are any luggage storage at the station or even at the Prada outlet?

Thanks in advance!

Bergamo, Italy
Destination Expert
for Bergamo, Elba Island
Level Contributor
11,023 posts
458 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Luggage storage at Montevarchi-ter?

Hi!

There is no luggage deposit in Montevarchi station.

As for the Prada outlet you could try to contact them and ask or contact via PM who has written a review:

tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g488301-d5…

Bye :)

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
33,539 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Luggage storage at Montevarchi-ter?

Montevarchi-Terranuova station does not have any luggage storage: fromatob.it/stazione/montevarchi-terranuova.… (Deposito bagagli: non disponibile) - and neither does Arezzo, the next station along that line between Florence, Orvieto and Rome.

I can't imagine they have lockers at the outlet store either, you would have to phone them to find out whether they can suggest anything.

It would be rather more pratical to visit the outlet store from Florence and return to Florence - leaving your stuff at the hotel or station - before taking the train to Rome.

Singapore, Singapore
11 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Luggage storage at Montevarchi-ter?

Thanks for the advice! I guess I would have to forfeit the tickets I've ordered from Montevarchi to Rome and purchase a ticket back to Florence and then to Rome from there.

Happy Holidays :)

4. Re: Luggage storage at Montevarchi-ter?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 December 2014, 06:18