We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Walkabout or ciao tours

Perth WA
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Topic
Walkabout or ciao tours

Hi,

Am looking at the Tuscany in a day tours for both of these, can anyone tell me if these are big tours or small, how many people max? And which one is the best?

Thankyou:)

Ocean City, MD
Level Contributor
10,796 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Walkabout or ciao tours

I'm not familiar with either one of those companies and you haven't provided a link.

As to the size of the tours and how many people, usually the website will quote that information. If not, then I would email them direct so there aren't any surprises.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
54 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Walkabout or ciao tours

I did this tour https:/…best-tuscany-tour

It was great! Take the whole day and seems a bit rushed, but we cover a large area and the guide was excellent. You will get a taste of Tuscany with this tour.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
355 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Walkabout or ciao tours

We did the best of Tuscany tour with walkabout. It was a great day. Did it in May 13 and they had a couple of buses (large) running. There were a number of companies all with large buses conducting tours, but they all seem to have slightly different time schedules so it didn't feel to crowded.

It s a great tour, very well organised and probably the best I have done, lunch is to die for. You also get time to wander around all the towns you visit on your own.

Perth WA
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Walkabout or ciao tours

Great thankyou:) am getting closer to booking with walkabout

5. Re: Walkabout or ciao tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 February 2015, 05:19