We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tax refund in florence. (Muttermanns shop)

Which Florence hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
283 posts
383 reviews
Save Topic
Tax refund in florence. (Muttermanns shop)

Apparently I shopped at the muttermanns buying a few parfume to bring home, and they told me I can do tax refund, so I buy more.

After paying, they did not give me a form like in many other places, ie global blue form. They just give me receipt and told me I can ask money straight in the airport and they will return 20%.

I to be honest never find anything like this anywhere. The stores always give form of paper to collect or they will say they have no tax refund. I feel weird and ask them what if they said can not, the guy in the stores said, you can come back to us, which is absolutely weird.

The muttermanns shop gave me a few tax and forex exchange address for me to call and claim it there and i found out it is a money exchance, and I walked around to every of the stores they pointed but it is already close.

So i am sorry if I feel cheated right now, but please tell me if what he is saying is right and I am being overly negatives over the muttermanns.

Is that true you can collect tax refund with a receipt only in florence?

I know its only 50 euro i should get back but I cant forgive my self if i really cheated on this

Please advice :(

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Osaka
Level Contributor
49,404 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tax refund in florence. (Muttermanns shop)

You need the tax refund form from the shop. Looks like they flat out lied to you.

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
283 posts
383 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tax refund in florence. (Muttermanns shop)

Confirmed cheated by the munsterman. Thats a reason why they cant beat the new brands like dyptique.. They are so not honnest

3. Re: Tax refund in florence. (Muttermanns shop)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 March 2015, 05:15