We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amici Degli Uffizi Card?

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
103 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Amici Degli Uffizi Card?

Visiting May this year and want to visit most places that the card allows entry. My question is, can we and do we avoid any long lines because we have purchased this card? We will be in Firenze for 7 days and plan on seeing many museums\, and the Firenze card limits us to 72 hours which will not work for us, rather than the year membership that the Amici card allows.

Please help!

Ocean City, MD
Level Contributor
10,796 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Amici Degli Uffizi Card?

Yes, you'll be able to skip the lines, however, the only long lines are at the Uffizi and the Accademia, you can certainly book your tickets via the official websites:

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g187893-c145508/Tusca…

To the right under FAQ are links for the list to the Museums and Churches (some, if not most, charge). I'd do the math and see if either card is actually worth the cost.

One of my favorite museums is the Bargello, never a line (check their odd hours thro).

Have a wonderful visit to bella Firenze.

2. Re: Amici Degli Uffizi Card?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 March 2015, 05:27