We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Florence to Fucecchio

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Messina, Bratislava, London
Level Contributor
2,250 posts
Save Topic
Florence to Fucecchio

Hi all,

I am working in Fucecchio for a couple of weeks and I am wondering which is the best way to travel to/from Florence. I have seen there are trains to San Miniato/Fucecchio but I have also seen that the train station is not exactly in Fucecchio and that I have to take a bus.

It seems CPT operates this bus(number 310) and there is limited service. www.cpt.pisa.it/orari/extraXlocalita.htm (then Fucecchio). Is this bus reliable? There's one arriving in Fucecchio at 8:00 and I start working at 8:10, while there's one going back to the station at 14:45 and I finish at 13:10.

Given this situation would it be better staying in Fucecchio?

I had a look at hotels and there are not many, plus prices seems pretty high.

Thank you

Mentioned in this post
Fucecchio
Fucecchio
Province of Florence, Italy
Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
32,392 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Florence to Fucecchio

Have you checked accommodation www.fucecchionline.com

Imperia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Italian Riviera
Level Contributor
31,515 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Florence to Fucecchio

There are more buses on the 290 route www.cpt.pisa.it/orari/extra/E290I_FR.pdf

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Messina, Bratislava, London
Level Contributor
2,250 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Florence to Fucecchio

Thanks for your messages. After some more researches, I realised that the best way is travelling to Empoli by train and to Fucecchio by bus http://www.piubus.it/pdf/invernali/26.pdf

Mentioned in this post
Empoli
Empoli
Fucecchio
Fucecchio
4. Re: Florence to Fucecchio

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 March 2015, 05:17