We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Distance from Piazza della Signoria to The Mall & Space Prad

San Juan, Puerto...
1 post
Save Topic
Distance from Piazza della Signoria to The Mall & Space Prad

Hi, Im going on a 30 day vacation through all Europe and everyday we have a tight schedule, but I am really interested in going to the The Mall & Space Outlet Prada and if I have time left even hit the D&G outlet. I want to know the distance between Piazza della Signoria to The Mall & to the Space Outlet,because that is near wear we be staying and I want to arrange the best planned schedule, if I should go to The Mall first or first the space prada outlet? Is it possible to do this in one day? I need advice.

Ocean City, MD
Level Contributor
10,807 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Distance from Piazza della Signoria to The Mall & Space Prad

This link is from the FAQ's to the right, it hasn't been updated recently:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187895-i68-k42341…

Also, type - go to the Mall - or something similar in the search bar above the posts, there are numerous threads.

Edited: 19 April 2014, 15:43
2. Re: Distance from Piazza della Signoria to The Mall & Space Prad

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 April 2015, 06:16