We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Andrea Bocelli ticket (June 16)

Burlington, Vermont
Level Contributor
266 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Andrea Bocelli ticket (June 16)

I'm going to be in Florence in June and I would love to snag a ticket to the Andrea Bocelli concert on June 16 that opens the "Firenze Hometown of Fashion" festival:

pittimmagine.com/en/…concerto.html

The link doesn't say anything about ticket sales, and I couldn't find a listing on the Opera di Firenze website, on Bocelli's official website, or on Boxol.it. I realize this may be an impossible task, but does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!

1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Andrea Bocelli ticket (June 16)

Have you had any luck? I, too, would love to purchase tickets but haven't had any luck finding a link.

Burlington, Vermont
Level Contributor
266 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Andrea Bocelli ticket (June 16)

Nope. I can't find anything further either. I wonder if it's a private concert for Pitti Uomo participants?

Australia
Level Contributor
1,449 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Andrea Bocelli ticket (June 16)

I follow a blog written by 2 young women who live in Florence. They have mentioned this concert (and the unveiling of new lighting on the Ponte Vecchio that night). I've left a message on their Facebook page, so I'll definitely get back to you, if they answer me.

The blog is Florence for Free, and the information for June is here: florenceforfree.wordpress.com/calendar/

Yvonne

QQ2
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
7,907 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Andrea Bocelli ticket (June 16)

Maybe if you hang in there and wait a while it will show up on your local PBS station during pledge week. They are currently airing (like every night) a concert he did in Portofino a year or two ago as part of the "Great Performances" series. Other Bocelli concerts have been included in this series, so the Florence one may as well (and that might also explain lack of ticket availability).

Australia
Level Contributor
1,449 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Andrea Bocelli ticket (June 16)

Hi. I've just had this reply from the women in Florence, who suggest this, to see the new lights being inaugurated by Andrea Bocelli: (I realise it has nothing to do with the concert.)

"hi yvonne, to actually be on the ponte vecchio we imagine one would have to be pretty VIP. but, the beauty of a ponte vecchio concert is that you should be able to enjoy it from many spots around the bridge free of charge. we would get there early and claim a good spot on the ponte alle grazie, ponte santa trinita, or somewhere along the lungarno."

I'll be watching the webcam at about 6 am here in Australia!

Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Andrea Bocelli ticket (June 16)

I just got back from this event and Andrea sang a song IR two the light show is best viewed right next to ponte vecchio and Andrea actually sang from an open area located in the center of ponte vecchio overlooking the opposite bridge. Light show included things like a floating bed, angels with burning wings and many more floating things such as a car with a camper in the back

Edited: 16 June 2014, 23:35
Australia
Level Contributor
1,449 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Andrea Bocelli ticket (June 16)

VT_Professor, did you get to the concert, or to see the light show? On the webcam, I did see lots of the things mentioned by Rodzm14, and it looked like they had fireworks, too.

2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Andrea Bocelli ticket (June 16)

I know it is not your chosen date (16), however I have 2 tickets 7/20/2014 20:15 great seats (Settore B10, Posto 9 & 10). Let me know if you are interested.

Edited: 01 July 2014, 03:42
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
13,179 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Andrea Bocelli ticket (June 16)

Poster #8...this is not Craigslist. Go away.

Reported for solicitation.

Edited: 01 July 2014, 07:46
10. Re: Andrea Bocelli ticket (June 16)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 July 2015, 05:16