We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accademia Gallery Bags

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
113 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Accademia Gallery Bags

We have a 5:00 reservation at the Accademia in a couple of weeks. We will be touring Florence both before and after our time at the Accademia.

Per their website, "The museum has no cloakroom. Visitors with large bags and rucksacks, helmets, etc. will not be admitted." Does anyone know what they mean by "large bags"?

My husband will have his camera gear in a camera backpack and the purse I plan on carrying is more of a day bag. I'd hate to be denied access because of our bags, but on the other hand I don't want to waste the time dropping them off at our hotel before hand and then picking them up again afterwards. Any tips?!?

Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Florence
Florence
Province of Florence, Italy
1. Re: Accademia Gallery Bags

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 May 2015, 06:16