We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Uffizi with Firenze Card - still need to reserve?

Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Uffizi with Firenze Card - still need to reserve?

Hi everyone,

I'm looking into using the Firenze Card, and comparing the cost of individual sites vs the cost of the card. When I was looking into the Uffizi, I noticed that there does not seem to be a way to reserve a time without actually purchasing a ticket, which I don't want to do if I buy the Firenze Card.

If I have the Firenze Card, do I get to skip the line at the Uffizi? If not, is there a way to reserve a time with the Firenze Card without also paying for a ticket?

Thanks so much for any help, very confused!

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
25,525 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Uffizi with Firenze Card - still need to reserve?

There is a special door at the Uffizi for entrances with the Amici or Firenze card; there is no significant wait and you don't make reservations. If you don't find the door immediately go to the head of the reservation door line and ask the attendant there where the Firenze Card door is.

Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Uffizi with Firenze Card - still need to reserve?

Thank you so much! Is this also the case at other places that accept the Firenze Card, like the Accademia?

Norwich, Norfolk, Uk
Level Contributor
8,658 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Uffizi with Firenze Card - still need to reserve?

Yes.

Bangor, United...
Level Contributor
79 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Uffizi with Firenze Card - still need to reserve?

where do you get the firenze card

coventry, england
Level Contributor
144 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Uffizi with Firenze Card - still need to reserve?

We bought ours at the tourist info shop opposite the station when we first arrived but go on Firenze Card website and gives you all other places from where you can buy it. Best money we spent was on a Firenze Card

Norwich, Norfolk, Uk
Level Contributor
8,658 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Uffizi with Firenze Card - still need to reserve?

Google firenze card and you will find their website which will tell all about it costs where is covered where you can buy it etc

7. Re: Uffizi with Firenze Card - still need to reserve?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 June 2015, 05:17