We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where I can park my car?

Which Florence hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Trutnov, Czech...
2 posts
Save Topic
Where I can park my car?

Can I ask you where we can park my car in Florence? We will come to Florence from see from Marina di Bibbone. Thank you for your advise. Veronika

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
82,271 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where I can park my car?

Do not even try to drive into Florence. There are prohibited zones and bus lanes, and it is too easy to get multiple E100 fines. Park your car near a train station or a bus stop, and take public transport into Florence.

Trutnov, Czech...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Where I can park my car?

There isn´t any car park such as Venice?

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
82,271 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where I can park my car?

No. If there was such a car park, I would have suggested it.

Castellina in...
Level Contributor
3,269 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where I can park my car?

You could try parking at Scandicci and take the tram for the remainder of the distance: …blogspot.com/2012/08/where-to-park-in-flore…

5. Re: Where I can park my car?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 July 2015, 05:16