We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

acrylic rebase

Which Florence hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
NM
Level Contributor
26 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
acrylic rebase

I have millions of answers about Florence from buying designer bags in second hand shops to the best 10 Euro souvenirs and quick day trips. But one thing I have not been able to find is a place in Florence where you can get an acrylic rebase! I was there for a month last year and am going back again this fall and know my nails will not last 2 weeks, must less a month! There is a place on Via Tornabuoni, but they do a terrible job and of course I got green fungus from the poor job. I have asked the concierges at high class hotels, but with no results. Ladies, ANY ideas!

San Jose, California
Level Contributor
2,330 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: acrylic rebase

Gel seems to be the preferred method here...I asked my salon lady why and she simply shrugged.

NM
Level Contributor
26 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: acrylic rebase

That's what I have fund, too. Maybe I should switch to gel before I go.

Tyler, Texas
Level Contributor
6,991 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: acrylic rebase

Will take any secondhand shop recs you have. My wife treasures her 20E German leather jacket she found in Paris.She has 3 days to hunt!

Savannah, GA
Level Contributor
1,832 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: acrylic rebase

Just back and found prices for all manicure and pedicure "functions" horribly expensive.....compared to what I pay in the U.S. You might want to consider going au naturel until you return to the U.S. (Prices bad in Florence, worse in Lucca!)

NM
Level Contributor
26 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: acrylic rebase

There are a number, but my favorite is on Via Conti, north of the Duomo, SE of the Medici Chapel, east of the train station. My second favorite is right off Pzza. Goldoni, cattycorner to Munstermann. Unbelievable designer bags as well as clothes!

NM
Level Contributor
26 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: acrylic rebase

@Felschurch RE: second hand designer bags: There are a number, but my favorite is on Via Conti, north of the Duomo, SE of the Medici Chapel, east of the train station. My second favorite is right off Pzza. Goldoni, cattycorner to Munstermann. Unbelievable designer bags as well as clothes!

7. Re: acrylic rebase

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 July 2015, 05:15