We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to buy a kindle in Florence?

Which Florence hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Where to buy a kindle in Florence?

Day 1 of a 2wk holiday. Kindle has died!

Anyone know where to buy a new one?

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
302 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to buy a kindle in Florence?

Order from Amazon website and get express delivery to your accommodation in Florence?

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
31,867 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to buy a kindle in Florence?

If you are "on" amazon.com (they split the world up between different amazons according to your place of residence) I can confirm that they deliver to the continent within a couple of days. You can also order from http://www.amazon.it/dp/B007HCCOD0

But how long had you had yours? I am worried about mine dying in some remote place now!

Edited: 18 July 2014, 12:56
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to buy a kindle in Florence?

Does anyone know where to buy a kindle in Florence?

Greater London...
Level Contributor
4,347 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to buy a kindle in Florence?

Are you staying in a hotel? If so, the reception staff might be able to help you.

Did you see qaminari's post? They asked how long you have had your Kindle, it might help them if you replied.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
101 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Where to buy a kindle in Florence?

You can't just go buy a kindle in a store ....in italy....no best buy..no staples....which is what makes going to italia great....

6. Re: Where to buy a kindle in Florence?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 July 2015, 06:16