We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alessandro was the bomb!!!! (Tour of Tuscany)

Florida
1 post
Save Topic
Alessandro was the bomb!!!! (Tour of Tuscany)

I just wanted to advise anyone thinking of taking a tour of Tuscany to book your tour with Alessandro. We chose him based on the recommendations on this site and we were not disappointed. He took us to Castle Vicchimagio, the winery of Montigliari, Montalcino, San Gimignano, and Sienna. We tasted various wines as well as olive oil and balsamic vinegar. The balsamic vinegar was to die for!!!!! He was very knowledgable and answered any all questions that we had, even if it did not pertain to the tour. He really made our stay in Florence that much better.

Patricia in Miami!!!!

Japan
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Alessandro was the bomb!!!! (Tour of Tuscany)

Ciao Patricia

I heard a lot of Mr. Alessandro we are thinking to take a tour like you did can you let me know how much it charged to you?

Thanks you very much

Dome

perth
Level Contributor
1,777 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Alessandro was the bomb!!!! (Tour of Tuscany)

When I saw you subject heading "alessandro was the bomb" I thought it was a warning not to use Alessandro. Here in Oz, to

" bomb out " is to fail or to not impress.

Glad to know it was a positive review.

3. Re: Alessandro was the bomb!!!! (Tour of Tuscany)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2009, 19:54
San Diego...
Level Contributor
293 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Alessandro was the bomb!!!! (Tour of Tuscany)

I, too, am interested in how much Alessandro charges. I'm wondering if there's a way to compare his prices/quality of tour to Rebecca's?

5. Re: Alessandro was the bomb!!!! (Tour of Tuscany)

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
293 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Alessandro was the bomb!!!! (Tour of Tuscany)

Gaylelws,

Did you hire Allesandro to take you Cinque Terre as a day trip from Florence? Do you recall his rates for this paticular day trip?

7. Re: Alessandro was the bomb!!!! (Tour of Tuscany)

San Diego...
Level Contributor
293 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Alessandro was the bomb!!!! (Tour of Tuscany)

Gaylelws,

Thank you for your response. I e-mailed Allesandro a week ago and haven't heard back from him. I'm assuming he's out on leave.

9. Re: Alessandro was the bomb!!!! (Tour of Tuscany)

San Diego...
Level Contributor
293 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Alessandro was the bomb!!!! (Tour of Tuscany)

Gaylelws, I'll try contacting him again. Do you recall how much he charged for your trip to Cinque Terre? I'm a party of 4.

Thanks,

fitgal