We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how is hotel albergotto florence???

Which Florence hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
dublin, ireland
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
how is hotel albergotto florence???

I'm travelling to Florence for 3 nights at end of Jan with my boyfriend, and have spent ages trawling through endless websites and endless lists of what seems to be very similar location, style and class of places to stay. This one caught my eye. Got some good reviews, but at this stage I just want to book something and get it done. Has any one stayed at hotel albergotto or know anything about it. Also I heard Swing On In Jazz club on via nouva de'Caccini 3 is quite nice for an evenings entertainment. What do ya think? Or how about Il Cafe la Torre? Any suggestions of decent restaraunts that wont break the bank?

Thanks

Swim2k

Level Contributor
21,532 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: how is hotel albergotto florence???

I don't know the Albergotto, but its location is one of my favourites in town. As per restaurants, try Il Santo bevitore in Oltrarno - you also have Buca Lapi nearby.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
298 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: how is hotel albergotto florence???

I did the same research as you apparently and booked the Albergotto for 5 days in early April. If you decide to book it, please come back and give your opinions!

I agree with anon that the location looks great and the price was right for my budget.

Miami
Level Contributor
2 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: how is hotel albergotto florence???

Hi - Did you finally end up staying at the Albergotto? If you did, how did you like it? Did the rooms have nice amenities, i.e. bathrobes, etc.? We just made reservations to stay there in October for 4 nights. Overall, it got good reviews from everyone on TA and can't beat the location. Thanks.

4. Re: how is hotel albergotto florence???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2009, 17:19