We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wedding in Fiesole

Which Fiesole hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
london
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
wedding in Fiesole

we are thinking of having our wedding in Castello di Vincigliata, which is 5km from Fiesole. We will have a group of approx 120 guests who will need to stay in Fiesole for the few days surrounding the wedding. I am worried that there isn't enough in the town in terms of bars and restaurants to accommodate such a large group. If anyone has been there and has an opinion please let me know!

Cetona
Level Contributor
296 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: wedding in Fiesole

This is a list of the restaurant and hotels in Fiesole.

Do you think is in half for your guests?

…fiesole.fi.it/contenuti/welcome/ospitalita/…

…fiesole.fi.it/contenuti/welcome/ospitalita/…

Montreal
Level Contributor
17,790 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: wedding in Fiesole

The wedding reception will presumably be at Vincigliata, which can accommodate 120 guests.

Do the 120 guests have to have their other meals together and go to the same bars together?

You'd have to lay on buses to get your guests to Vincigliata, so whether they stay in Fiesole or Florence is immaterial. As long as they don't have to do everything together, there are plenty of bars and restaurants they can go to in Florence.

london
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: wedding in Fiesole

Hi, we don't need the 120 to eat together over the few days but the guests will probably gather in groups of 20 or 30. It would be good if there is a bar that would hold the majority of guests the night before I think. Thank you so much for the link to the restaurants and bars in Fiesole. I had no idea there were so many.

Montreal
Level Contributor
17,790 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: wedding in Fiesole

You'll have to ask each venue separately whether they can accommodate your whole group, and you'll have to reserve well in advance, even for the groups of 20 to 30.

5. Re: wedding in Fiesole

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 December 2009, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Fiesole