We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Livorno: Worth a visit?

Which Livorno hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Seattle, WA
2 posts
Save Topic
Livorno: Worth a visit?

Can anyone tell me if Livorno is worth a visit during our trip to Italy in October? Did you go and how did you like it? I'd be grateful for any information.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
482 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Livorno: Worth a visit?

This depends on how much time you have in Tuscany.....

Regards

DR L

Suffolk
Destination Expert
for Lucca
Level Contributor
413 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Livorno: Worth a visit?

There are plenty of places I would suggest ahead of Livorno, however if you have time and you are prepared to stroll around rather than expect to see museums, Livorno with its covered market and big squares can be rewarding.

Tuscany
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Livorno: Worth a visit?

If you are an Italy fan and can appreciate a real working Italian city, Livorno has lots to offer. I suggest you plan your visit in advance so that you know what you would like to see and do and don't waste time trying to get information when you arrive. The English language website www.livornonow.com contains lots of useful info about Livorno.

4. Re: Livorno: Worth a visit?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 March 2010, 06:20