We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

buget stay for next summer

Which Lucca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
dallas
Level Contributor
332 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
buget stay for next summer

we have 2 adults and one 10 years old. We are planning to stay 2 nights in Lucca; are looking for a B&B with a buget around 110 Euro per night. We will do a day trip to Cinque Terre area, nearby the teminal will be fine. Please help

Savannah, GA
Level Contributor
1,853 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: buget stay for next summer

Hotel Puccini has a room with a king-sized bed and a twin (ensuite bath). www.hotelpuccini.com. This hotel is inside the walls, simple but lovely. I believe it will be within your budget.

Kansas
Destination Expert
for Siena, Montalcino
Level Contributor
3,735 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: buget stay for next summer

JoJo,

Try Albergo Diana http://www.albergodiana.com/

Texas
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: buget stay for next summer

Thanks for SarannahMame, and Travelsitaly. I will email both hotels to request the availablity for our stay. About hotel Diana, other than the hotel tower, there is another part of the hotel called "annexe". Which part (original hotel or annexe) would you recommend? Thanks again! -Jo

Kansas
Destination Expert
for Siena, Montalcino
Level Contributor
3,735 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: buget stay for next summer

jOjO,

I have only stayed in the hotel and it was fine. The dependence looks nicer but is more expensive. If you need more ideas see www.knowital.com/tuscany/lucca/accommodation/

5. Re: buget stay for next summer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2009, 19:20