We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Staying in Certaldo June 20 to June 24any tips

Which Lucca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
NC
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Staying in Certaldo June 20 to June 24any tips

Staying in CertaldoJune 20 to June 24 any tips.

1 year potter!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
673 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Staying in Certaldo June 20 to June 24any tips

here's a good link http://www.divinacucina.com/certaldo.html

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
787 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Staying in Certaldo June 20 to June 24any tips

Hi Denis,

I was in Certaldo this time last year. Be sure to go to Certaldo Alto - which I'm sure you planned to do anyway. The drive up there is so beautiful and its really lovely to wander about inside the walls.

If you like wines then, in my opinion, an absolute must do is a visit to the Agricola Tamburini. I think they might only do tastings a couple of times a week so contact them in advance to reserve yourself a place. You would need to drive or take a taxi as its out of Certaldo, but not too far. Here is the link to my review I posted:

tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g1028659-d…

Vanessa

NC
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Staying in Certaldo June 20 to June 24any tips

Great link, thanks

4. Re: Staying in Certaldo June 20 to June 24any tips

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 November 2010, 03:16