We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Summer Music Festival 2014

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
82 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Summer Music Festival 2014

Does anyone know when the line up and dates for next year's music festival is likely to be announced?

I was in Lucca last month and wasn't even aware that the festival took place annually. I enjoyed it so much, that I am keen to book again for 2014.

South East England...
Level Contributor
4,597 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Summer Music Festival 2014

Here is the link to the summer festival website, no line up announced as yet, but read in a local newspaper that Sir Elton John could be performing again in 2014 because of how popular the festival was this year: http://www.summer-festival.com/?&lang=en

mesh

United States
Level Contributor
9,784 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Summer Music Festival 2014

I saw his last performance at the Summer Music Festival and it was terrible. He "phoned it in". I've been other concerts of his and they just didn't compare. I wouldn't pay the big money to see him there again.

TAB

Florence, Italy
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Summer Music Festival 2014

?????

Edited: 02 October 2013, 23:00
London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Summer Music Festival 2014

We have been going for the past few years and they usually dont announce the full line up until a few months before. However in the last few years some names have started to be announced a little earlier.

South East England...
Level Contributor
4,597 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Summer Music Festival 2014

Just checked the website it says "NEW DATES SOON ONLINE" for the 17th edition July 2014.

mesh

Toronto
Level Contributor
179 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Summer Music Festival 2014

We were in Lucca in February and the line up was known then (or most of it) as there were lots of posters/other promotion pieces

uk
Level Contributor
1 post
129 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Summer Music Festival 2014

We were there too. saw Mark Knopfler absolutely brilliant. By far the most civilised way of seeing concerts. Warm evenings, seated and no mud!

Will definitely go back in future years if the line up is similar to the previous years.

South East England...
Level Contributor
4,597 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Summer Music Festival 2014

Yes, Lucca in July is hard to beat with the added bonus of the summer music festival!

mesh

Colts Neck, New...
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Summer Music Festival 2014

Is the festival always the 2nd week in July?

Colts Neck, New...
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Summer Music Festival 2014

Hillary, any idea on dates? Nothing online

TY erin