We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What's Happened to Villa Bongi

Which Lucca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Savannah, GA
Level Contributor
1,853 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
What's Happened to Villa Bongi

We're great, long time, advocates of Villa Bongi (Montuolo, in the hills just above Lucca) and have referred lots of guests with confidence that Marco Ribechini would treat them royally. Have just discovered, to our dismay, that Marco is no longer the owner of (or affiliated with, apparently,) Villa Bongi. Yikes! (Hate, hate change!)

Can anyone provide an update? Any information on how things are going there currently? What's happened to Marco and Leslie? Any way to reach Marco?

Thanks in advance for any help. PM me if prudent.

1. Re: What's Happened to Villa Bongi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 06 February 2014, 00:14
Savannah, GA
Level Contributor
1,853 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What's Happened to Villa Bongi

Will be going to Lucca at Easter. Will try to go up to Villa Bongi and meet new owners, etc. And have, of course, a meal. Will then report back. Fondly hope that the unique and remarkable qualities of the place continue to - in some measure - exist.

If anyone can tell me how to reach Marco, please PM me.

3. Re: What's Happened to Villa Bongi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 February 2015, 07:42