We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trying to find a restaurant I ate at 2 years ago

Which Lucca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
719 posts
98 reviews
Save Topic
Trying to find a restaurant I ate at 2 years ago

So this might be a shot in the dark; but I'm trying to recall where I ate at 2 years ago.

What I remember is;

The place has outdoor seating on a patio. There is a wooden (I think) structure around the outdoor tables, they are not straight on the street.

To enter the inside of the restaurant, you need to walk down a stair, to the basement of the building.

The restaurant is set within the town walls. It is not in a narrow street, but on a small piazza or on a wide street.

I believe it might be in the south-east 1/4 of the old town.

From the menu, I remember we had a dish with baccalà, and 1 dish with cheeses and honey.

Does this place sound anywhere near familiar?

South East England...
Level Contributor
3,800 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trying to find a restaurant I ate at 2 years ago

Could it be Cantine Bernardini on Via del suffragio, behind Piazza Bernardini?

cantinebernardini.com/osteria-lucca-con-piat…

mesh

2. Re: Trying to find a restaurant I ate at 2 years ago

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 May 2015, 06:17