We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel near airport

Which Pisa hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
glasgow
Level Contributor
60 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
hotel near airport

we have a very early sunday flight and were going to book My Hotels Galilei as it is close to airport but reviews say the transfer does not start very early. Can anyone recommend a hotel that is nearer the airport

manchester
Level Contributor
78 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel near airport

pisa airport is very close to the centre of pisa (5 mins train journey). OK,so you're travelling probably outside the train operating times but because of the airport's proximity to the town you will find taxi fares extremely reasonable, I would suggest looking for a hotel in pisa town proper, taxi's are always available

England
Level Contributor
129 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel near airport

The last post is absolutely right. Pisa airport is so close to the city that you can easily stay in the centre and get to the airport in 5 minutes. I was there last week and it cost 6 euros to come from the airport to Hotel Alessandro della Spina, whhich I can recommened. Also the Pizzeria nearby - out of the hotel turn right on the road and down about 100 metres

3. Re: hotel near airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2009, 10:17